There are incredible bargains and over 100 items are being auctioned off, including a SIGNED ROBERTO LUONGO GOALIE STICK!!
Check out some of the items to be auctioned off:
- For Canucks fans – a Roberto Luongo signed goalie stick.
- Getaways: cabin on Sunshine Coast, waterfront cabin on Mayne Island, Hollyhock gift cert. $345.00
- Cultural: Tickets to the opera and theatre
- Restaurants: Burgoo, East is East, Aphrodite’s, Rangoli and Sweet Obsession
- Clothing boutiques: gift certificates to Wear Else, Hum on Main, Aritizia, Urban Rack
- Hair cuts and color: Ego, Gliss, Suki’s, Black to Blonde and Eliane
- Wellness: Le Petit Spa, 4th avenue Massage
- Dental: Custom Teeth Bleaching a $550.00 value, electric toothbrush
- Art: jewellery, ceramics, glassware, photo, knit blankets, felted scarves
- Classes: a session of Italian language, vocal with Lynn McGown, yoga at Yoga West
- plus certificates at Banyen Books, Urban Yarns, and tons more!!
With a special performance by Jacky Essombe Village, food, bar, and a silent auction, you’re bound to have a good Tuesday night all while contributing to an important cause.
What: African Nights Vancouver
When: Tuesday, September 21st, 2010
Time: 7:00pm to 11:00pm
Where: Performance Works, 1218 Cartwright St., Granville Island, Vancouver
Cost: $30 Adults; $25 Students w/ I.D.
Tickets online at www.africannights.ca.