I was driving westbound on East Broadway (near Rupert St., I believe) and noticed this street banner. I thought it was interesting that we need to be reminded to Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle. It’s true though. Good message.
Have you noticed any other community banners around Vancouver?
July 22, 2010
This entry was posted on Thursday, July 22nd, 2010 at 11:52 pm and tagged with 365 Day Challenge, banners, recycle, reduce, reuse and posted in Randomosity, VanCity. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Travel to Canada with TourRadar and Trek America! #GreatCanadianAdventure #gotouring tourradar.com/travel/great-c… 3 days ago
- I just entered #WhistlerBikeContest @CrystalWhistler @WhistlerBlckcmb @ScandinaveWhis @beaconwhistler ENTER ⇢ woobox.com/byiat5 3 weeks ago
- RT @VolleyballBC: It's been a while but finally some 🌞 for grass 🏐!! Thanks for the share @canucklehead07! #Repost @canucklehead07 … https… 4 weeks ago
- RT @AlexBC997: @globeandmail This was ALL abt housing! @bcndp won ALL unaffordable ridings (Metro Vancouver). A wake up call for all! #BCVo… 1 month ago
- Noooooooooooooo!!!!! 1 month ago