I was driving westbound on East Broadway (near Rupert St., I believe) and noticed this street banner. I thought it was interesting that we need to be reminded to Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle. It’s true though. Good message.
Have you noticed any other community banners around Vancouver?
July 22, 2010
This entry was posted on Thursday, July 22nd, 2010 at 11:52 pm and tagged with 365 Day Challenge, banners, recycle, reduce, reuse and posted in Randomosity, VanCity. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- @riverrockcasino Do you mind DM’ing me the presale passcode? I never got an Encore Rewards email regarding the presale :( 17 hours ago
- @westcoast_RN Que? 1 day ago
- I entered the #GorillaPod 5K #Sweepstakes from @jobyinc, @smallHD, @seeinanewway, @artofvisuals, & @gripgearglobal joby.com/gorillapod5k 2 days ago
- RT @adamcbest: Obama protecting endangered elephants wasn’t partisan. Some things aren’t Democrat or Republican — just humanitarian. Tru… 6 days ago
- Dear @pizzafreshslice, why was American Psycho playing in one of your stores? Thankfully no kids had to see this! 👀… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago