I was driving westbound on East Broadway (near Rupert St., I believe) and noticed this street banner. I thought it was interesting that we need to be reminded to Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle. It’s true though. Good message.
Have you noticed any other community banners around Vancouver?
July 22, 2010
This entry was posted on Thursday, July 22nd, 2010 at 11:52 pm and tagged with 365 Day Challenge, banners, recycle, reduce, reuse and posted in Randomosity, VanCity. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Visit @MadeSaltSpring March 23-25 at Heritage Hall to discover the makers, creators and artisans of #SaltSpring in… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- RT @neiltyson: His passing has left an intellectual vacuum in his wake. But it's not empty. Think of it as a kind of vacuum energy permeati… 4 days ago
- Lies!!! There’s NO @halotop_ca at Real Canadian Superstores! The ice cream finder online lies! 1 week ago
- Wouldn’t it be grand if @arcadefire made a surprise guest appearance at the @SingitFwd charity concert?… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Affordable for whom?! We can’t all be lucky to live on an engineer’s and/or a drug-dealing-money-launderer’s salary… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago