I was driving westbound on East Broadway (near Rupert St., I believe) and noticed this street banner. I thought it was interesting that we need to be reminded to Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle. It’s true though. Good message.
Have you noticed any other community banners around Vancouver?
July 22, 2010
This entry was posted on Thursday, July 22nd, 2010 at 11:52 pm and tagged with 365 Day Challenge, banners, recycle, reduce, reuse and posted in Randomosity, VanCity. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Um! Dangerous!!! Why did this happen to my @strathconabeer 1 week later?!?! @bcliquorstores #beer #help #almostdied https://t.co/3K3MlM0u2X 1 week ago
- Go away you hybrid flying ants! Stop mating on my car!! #yvr #FlyingAnts #YouNasty 1 month ago
- RT @ParticipACTION: We need to shift from a culture of convenience to one of encouraging physical activity throughout the day, every day. R… 1 month ago
- Wondering if there's a campfire ban in the #FogZone? @BCGovFireInfo @tourism_tofino @TourismUcluelet #Tofino #Ucluelet 1 month ago
- Nice if the @CityofBurnaby chipped in $ for a paint job so @VSOrchestra could look less dated & grungy. #Burnaby https://t.co/JVxZGtdspC 1 month ago