I was driving westbound on East Broadway (near Rupert St., I believe) and noticed this street banner. I thought it was interesting that we need to be reminded to Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle. It’s true though. Good message.
Have you noticed any other community banners around Vancouver?
July 22, 2010
This entry was posted on Thursday, July 22nd, 2010 at 11:52 pm and tagged with 365 Day Challenge, banners, recycle, reduce, reuse and posted in Randomosity, VanCity. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- @McDonaldsCanada I took my #McDelivery to the beach! 🍟 @McDonaldsCanada #Contest https://t.co/MFaLZzib7N 1 day ago
- @McDonaldsCanada Does Fry-Day apply in Canada too? buzzfeed.com/andyneuenschwa… 2 days ago
- @hqtrivia It would mean the world to me if I got a shoutout from @hqtrivia @ScottRogowsky 1) Mila (@canucklehead07… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- @UberEats It’s taking over 1hr + counting for my ice cream. I want a refund. This is ridiculous!! 5 days ago
- @BurgooBistro Doesn’t “Happy Hour” mean cheaper? Why are your Happy Hour menu prices the exact same as your regular… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago